“Punch” is an organ that no one wants. Because in addition to spoiling the personality The shape is not beautiful Having a belly can also be a dangerous sign that you may be at risk for certain diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, fatty liver, and others.
Dr. Thidakarn Rujipattanakul or Dr. Ping, a specialist in dermatology and anti-aging medicine Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital provides information on the Pleasehealth Books page about the belly. and tips to permanently reduce belly easily
“Punch” in medicine Caused by abdominal fat called visceral fat.
Visceral Fat is the fat deposited in the abdominal cavity. Notice whether there is or not. from the size of the belly or waist circumference but cannot be touched, which is different from Subcutaneous Fat or fat under the skin layer that we can hold up with affection
How much is it called having a “belly”?
Visceral fat is estimated by measuring the waist circumference. The general formula is that in men, it should not be more than 90 cm. In women, it should not be more than 80 cm. Or use the formula to divide the height by two. If the waist circumference exceeds the value obtained is classified as having a belly
Belly, a dangerous sign of a serious disease
Visceral fat is important to health as it increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. High blood pressure, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease Because it is fat that does not lie still. Instead, they produce inflammatory agents at the molecular level, such as IL-6, TNF-alpha, ufabet https://ufabet999.com etc. thus increasing the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases.
The cause of the belly
The main origin of the belly caused by excess calories from food Especially the calories from alcohol, sugar and trans fats. that affect the accumulation of belly fat Plus the additional factor is The older age, the male (there will be a belly easier than a female), various hormones, especially stress hormones that cause fat to accumulate in the belly more easily. Regardless of the main origin of the belly from any factor, the shape of the belly and the corrective approach to saying goodbye are no different.
misconception about reducing belly
have a false belief that there are shortcuts to reducing belly fat, but in fact, these methods have not been found to help reduce abdominal fat, such as
- vitamins or supplements
- do a detox
- frequent tense stomach
- that liposuction It will be liposuction on the surface layer. not sucked into the abdomen in any way
- Exercise with sit-ups What many people understand helps reduce belly, it’s actually just strengthening the abdominal muscles. But it does not cause the burning of abdominal fat.
How to reduce belly correctly and sustainably
The correct way to say goodbye to belly is simple:
- Adjust your diet to fit your body’s needs. Try to avoid belly-building foods, especially sugar, sugary drinks, soft drinks, white flour, alcohol, and fried foods. If you can’t avoid it, try to reduce it. Or find an agreement with yourself that is enough to do, for example, change from drinking regular beer. Be a light beer or set a limit for eating dessert no more than once a week.
- The exercise that helps reduce the belly is aerobic exercise or exercise that has large muscle movements continuously and for a long time. Enough to burn fat, such as running, swimming, cycling, with a goal of 150-300 minutes of exercise per week.
- Balance your life so it’s not too stressful. and get enough sleep because of chronic stress and sleep deprivation will result in high stress hormones. This stress hormone affects the accumulation of abdominal fat.
It is advisable to aim for a simple belly reduction. By measuring your waist circumference today and gradually making the recommended lifestyle adjustments, your belly will gradually disappear, your risk of various chronic diseases will be reduced, and your health will definitely improve.